Here's some pictures from when Russel was just a few weeks old. He looks so new and Mom and Dad are new at the job... we're all looking pretty exhausted! Also, as soon as we get home from our summer in Rhode Island and can upload the pictures we've taken, you all can see how Russel's grown!

Russel loves his baths, especially getting his hair washed! He looks like such an old man in this picture.

Checkin everything out!

Best friends...

...and they're out

I just love my little man!

Now that's what I call a bed-head
2 comments:
that yawning picture is ADORABLE! You should send that into some baby photo contest or something! I can't wait to see how big he has grown!
Megs, welcome to the world of blogging! I love this! You were the cutest pregnant woman ever and Russel is just precious! Take tons of pictures b/c they really grow so fast!
Post a Comment