I was looking through old pictures today and realized that these ones couldn't be left out. I graduated from BYU along with a couple of my friends... Woohoo!!! It was great to have Ben AND my parents there for the big event! I also just had to show how rediculous I looked at 8 months pregnant... and I only got bigger from there. AHHH!!! I graduated just in time to be able to relax for the miserable part before Russel came. Phew!
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
1 comment:
Congrats Megs! You're awesome!!!!! Best looking pregnant grad ever!
Post a Comment