Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby's First Laughs!

Yay! Russel's finally starting to laugh. I've been looking forward to this since before he was born. A baby laughing is just the sweetest thing in the entire world. I am so glad that I was able to catch his first laughs on video. What a cherished memory this will always be--Enjoy! (Oh and sorry it's so dark.. lighting is bad in our apartment pretty much all the time)

4 comments:

hilary w said...

That is SOOOO cute! I laughing the whole time we watched it and so was Jack! I can't believe how much he laughed for being so young.

Lisa said...

Hey Megan, remember me, Lisa Badal? I found your blog through Hilary's so I hope you dont' mind that I stalked you :) That is like the CUTEST THING EVER. I never did get to see your little boy! Congrats!

P.S. I have a blog if you want to counter-stalk-- lisasrandomspouts.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love this! He is sooo precious and his laugh is adorable! It is always the best when they laugh for the first time.

Amanda said...

SO cute. He (and you) are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...