So here's about a million pictures of our apartment. We rearranged the living room and just wanted to share it with all of you. We usually have nice brown couch covers, but we're taking a break from having to tuck them in all the time. It also looks more cluttered than it feels... I blame it on the Christmas and birthday presents. Also, you can play "Where's Russel?". Here's what he looks like (boogies and all), so see if you can find him in the other pictures.
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
1 comment:
I'll make you a deal. I'll put up a new post if you do.
Post a Comment