I have been anxiously awaiting this post. CONGRATS!!!! You must be an awesome boy mom. Those boys of your are adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
Yippee!!! Congrats Meg!!! It is the year of boys...maybe my little Maddy can steal the heart of one of your boys one day!!! Are we allowed to match make??? LOL
Excited to see you sooooooooo soon!!! It was been too long. Love you!
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
8 comments:
oh my goodness Meg! another boy!!! that is so great, can't believe you are going to be a mommy of three!!! Congrats!!!
That is so exciting MEG!! Glad the baby is healthy! Love that your having another boy!!! :) Congrats!
Oh, boy! :)
You keep having boys and I'll keep having girls and then we can get together one day and match 'em all up. ;)
COngrats guys! Have a great Christmas! We can't wait to meet the newest little one! SO come back soon!
I have been anxiously awaiting this post. CONGRATS!!!! You must be an awesome boy mom. Those boys of your are adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
Congratulations! Having three cutie pies will be so fun!
Yippee!!! Congrats Meg!!! It is the year of boys...maybe my little Maddy can steal the heart of one of your boys one day!!! Are we allowed to match make??? LOL
Excited to see you sooooooooo soon!!! It was been too long.
Love you!
I swear I commented on this, I guess only in my head.
Boys are so fun, and yours are so cute. What a great thing for you guys!
Congrats!
Post a Comment