Sunday, August 12, 2012

To make a LONG story short

We limped along to a little town 2 hours shy of Edmonton, Alberta where we found an RV shop.  We learned that indeed both axles were bent.

Do you know what that means?  I'll tell ya!
-leaving the trailer and driving two hours to Edmonton
-6 nights in a hotel (in a major city, ouch)
-2 custom axles made in Edmonton
-Poor Ben driving the axles the 2 hours back to the RV shop and waiting all day for them to be installed.

YIKES!

But we certainly had much more peace of mind for the rest of the trip.  Did I mention the truck has no AC and the blower fan broke during the trip?  Combine that with our spendy stay in Canada and we didn't stop 'til we made it to Utah.  What a trip....

We made it, but on Sundays I can't help missing these people:






We love and miss you all who stole our hearts in Alaska!
Ugh, life can be so bitter-sweet.
More to come soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...