Yes, this post is as random as the title sounds! Russel was just cute playing in his toy bucket and once again showing off his sitting skills. We have this cute clock for Russel thanks to Aunt Stacey and all the people who helped make it while I was attending to a fussy Russel. Lastly, I have always wanted to donate my hair to locks of love and I have been wanting to cut my hair for months now, so I finally chopped it all off yesterday! What a change!


7 comments:
This is Lesley, not Scott.
Hey Hot Stuff! I LOVE your new haircut! It is so so so cute. And nothing is cooler than donating your locks. I chopped 10 inches the week before Ian was born... but with not such a cute byproduct as your haircut.
cute pics! your haircut is so cute, too! i always want to donate mine, but i can never wait long enough. good for you! :)
Wow, what a cute haircut! Really, it looks fabulous on you! Some people can just do long and short hair :) And I love the Christmas tree, by the way!
MEG! I love your hair! It's perfect for you. I think that you can pull off anything. Do you like it?
Yes, I like it! By the time I finally went in to cut it, I was so ready for a change that I haven't even had a twinge of regret! The only bad part about it is I'm not used to having a cold neck!
I love your hair! It looks adorable. I have been really into shorter hairstyles lately (hence why I cut my hair last month!). I guess it's the mom in us! :)
Hey! Wow! He's getting so big and what a cutie!! Can't wait to snuggle him and kiss his little cheeks! Your hair looks dahling as always :0) Your clock is really cute too. Something he can always have in his room. I love stuff like that! Can't wait to see you! Hope your guys are feeling better. Lots of love :0)
Post a Comment