Russel loves to spend time with family these days! He doesn't cry the second Ben or I hand him to someone else anymore. He thinks his cousins in Utah are the coolest (I'm sure he'll think the same of all the East coast cousins at Christmas time). Last weekend we went to a pumpkin patch with his cousins Raef and Brynn, Aunt Stacey and Uncle Ryan and Grandma Caswell. There was a huge, scary slide that didn't even phase Russel, but the rest of us sure had fun... I think Russel was just glad to be outside!

Raef had Russel laughing for about 10 minutes straight by pretending to punch him and letting Russel get him and making him fall (as pictured). It was so awesome.

Russel loves to play in laundry baskets!

The big slide

Russel and Daddy on top

Sliding!

Raef and Brynn went down the slide every which way. No fear!

Russel and Mommy on a smaller slide.. the big one was too scary for me!
2 comments:
soo cute! hope you had a happy halloween!
That slide looks fun! Russel is a brave baby. And incredibly cute in his laundry basket.
Post a Comment