Tuesday, January 29, 2008

8 Months!

Russel is growing so fast! I took him to the doctor the other day because his ear was hurting him, so I found out how much he weighs:

18 1/2 pounds!

What a big boy. He's trying new things too, like pulling himself up on things and eating anything he can get his hands on...



Don't be scared, it's chocolate. I sat him on the floor next to an open bag of chocolate truffles hidden from my sight. I guess he just thought he'd celebrate his 8 month birthday on his own, since we weren't giving him any treats. TROUBLE!!



Sorry this one's blurry, but it shows off his skills the best. :)

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Score! Way to take nutrition into your own hands, Russel!

18.5 lbs! That is great!

Lisa said...

Wow, I'm glad you told me that was chocolate because it just looked like a black goo to me! He's getting so big and cute!!

Amanda said...

Haha! Those pics are great. I showed my three year old little sister and she said "What a silly little baby! I want him to be my friend."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...