Ben found some great coupons for houseplants at Lowes, so he started a little indoor "garden"! He arranged the pots himself. They look nice, huh? It's nice to have plants around... Hopefully they can escape my black thumb of death.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
3 comments:
What a gorgeous arrangement! Having greenery in the house makes such a difference. Are your leaves suffering because of the heater? I think having the heater on is making our trees' leaves turn black on the ends and curl. Perhaps it is just MY black thumb of death though. Let me know if your gardener has any advice.
Looks like Russel is ready for BYU!
Hey, I have a black thumb of death too!! We tried having a real plant once and it died very quickly. We now do the fake plant thing. Hooray!
That's awesome, I have wanted to get some live stuff around the house, but just haven't done it. Now with this inspiration (and reminder) maybe I'll do it! But I think I might try to put some pictures on the wall first...I am SO behind.
Post a Comment