Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Birthday

The big 2-3! Wow, lol.

I had a wonderful birthday weekend thanks to family and friends! Friday night, our friends in the ward babysat Russel for us so Ben and I could go see Dan in Real Life at the dollar movie. It was great to get away and enjoy a relaxing movie without the squirmy one! (We really liked the movie too).

Saturday night Danni, Bethany, Dale, Raef and Brynn all came over and we went to dinner (yummy Brazilian food) and then had cheesecake that Ben made!


Russel liked the mashed potatoes and grilled pineapple, YUM!


Cousins Raef and Brynn and Aunt Danni


Sunday (my actual birthday) Ben made some delicious pork tacos and we watched the sad Super Bowl, here you can see Russel helping in the kitchen.


I received lots of wonderful gifts! I got some cute shirts, fuzzy flannel sheets, a salad spinner, Guitar Hero III, the always appreciated money, and these BEAUTIFUL flowers from Ben. I am such a lucky girl!

3 comments:

hilary w said...

Happy Happy Birthday Megan Dear! I am glad you had a great day!

Amanda said...

I don't know if you got my message on facebook (pathetic, I know) but I had a crazy day and knew I wouldn't be able to call you. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Happy Birthday Megan!

Lisa said...

Mmmm... grilled pineapple :) That stuff rocks!

And hooray for Guitar Hero III!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...