Weight: 18 lbs. 11 oz. (16%)
Height: 28.3 in. (41%)
The poor kid still has an ear infection, so I learned at the doctor's. This is his second one and it's lasted at least a month. I hope he gets better so he can hear what the world really sounds like! He's been a surprisingly happy boy in spite of it all.
So, it seems Russel has inherited size genes from my side so far... But I think his low weight percentile is because he's such an active boy. He really loves his workouts. He likes to practice pulling up on things, then squatting back down, then standing back up. I swear you can see the muscle definition in his legs!
His latest project has been walking next to Dad, only holding on with one hand. He's gonna be walking in no time... Am I ready?? He also really loves books, so I got a library card so he can have new books to read every so often without breaking the bank or taking up our limited space right now.
The Russel cave
4 comments:
Walking holding one hand! He is so advanced. I think I must always say that about Russel though.
I love the snuggley pictures!
Wow, I can't believe it has already been 9 (and a half) months! He is just so adorable.
I LOVE the Russel cave. It's rad. So I just have to tell you that my nephew is 5 1/5 months old weighs 20.5 lbs. Haha, he's the cutest chub you've ever seen, it's just funny to compare the two. Russel looks like fun, I want to play with him.
What a cutie! I love that last picture you took of him in the blankets. He is such a sweet little boy...I love watching him grow on your blog!
Post a Comment