Russel had a sweet hair-do goin on after his bath one night, so Ben decided to take some pictures... little did we know how ready he is for the Calvin Klein spot in Times Square.
Yeah baby, look like ya just don't care
That's right, stare me down
Gramma Caswell sent Russel some Easter candy. The kid's already hooked on chocolate! I broke off a piece of a chocolate bunny and let him have some, then wrapped it up and put it away. Next thing I knew, he had found it, unwrapped it and broken off another big old piece! Ohhh man.
Here he is trying to shove an entire Cadbury creme egg in his mouth. When we pulled it out, we realized he had bitten straight through it and was sucking out the filling!
4 comments:
he is so cute! and good for him figuring out the whole candy thing already!!! :) i was eating nerds at 4 months, and i turned out okay!
Look at those cheeks! I just wanna kiss them! I can't help it, Chase gets a million kisses everyday. I love big cheeks!!!
He is a little man after my own heart. For the chocolate, not the modeling, though he is obviously CK material. Already! Easter is wonderful in great part because of the chocolate bunnies in abundance. I am glad he didn't waste any time figuring it out!
Why is it so fun to look into other peoples lives? I don't know, but I do know I love your blog! Those model pics of Russel are sooo cute! I'm loving his flirty smile! You're such a cute mom :)
Post a Comment