So we've had good news here for a while, I just kept forgetting to let everyone know!
BEN GOT A JOB!
Yay! He got an internship where the position is his to keep afterwards in Griswold, CT. Here's where that is:
It looks like a pretty nice place!

That means we're finally moving home on June 21st!
We can't wait, and we hope the name of the town doesn't mean our adventure will be as disastrous as this family's always are. :)
Yay! He got an internship where the position is his to keep afterwards in Griswold, CT. Here's where that is:
It looks like a pretty nice place!
That means we're finally moving home on June 21st!
We can't wait, and we hope the name of the town doesn't mean our adventure will be as disastrous as this family's always are. :)
3 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! What fabulous news. I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That is really exciting news. What is his job? How close will that be to your families?
I'm sure your trip "home" to Griswold won't be a disaster - you won't even be on vacation. :) Good luck with the move - I'm sure you'll hate be so close to grandparents...ha ha.
Post a Comment