Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fat Lips and Full Mouths

Russel fell the other day and got his first fat lip! :(

Showin off how fat it is!

Ooohh, it hurts!

He fell asleep with a biter biscuit in his mouth... it was too cute



8 comments:

Lesley said...

I love it! Who knew a fat lip could be so ADORABLE! Poor kid.

It was fun to get a recap of your recent adventures! I love Russel 'climbing' the fence, your brush with camping, and that sleepy biscuit eater! Russel is such a cute, photogenic kid. I can really see why you like him so much. :)

Vicky said...

That biscuit picture is so cute!

Eric and Laura said...

Hopefully that fat lip wasn't a gusher. Nothing's worse than seeing your kid bleeding all over the place. The lip is still cute though. Now he doesn't have to even try to pout, it's built in! :)

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! but so cute :)

Anonymous said...

You're so nice to offer! I'm sad that I won't be at girls day this month. We found a great deal and booked the cruise so quickly, I didn't even think about girls day. How sad, its the last one before everyone leaves and I won't be there :( I'll just have to visit everyone one by one!

Anyway, are you moving back to Rhode Island for the summer and then coming back??

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I'm so excited for you guys! And sad that you'll be gone! I'll have to come and see you before you leave!!! And if you need any help packing up or moving boxes let me know!

hilary w said...

What cute pictures! He is so cute. I love his long hair.

Scottie and Angie said...

MEG,
I totally love your blog!!! I think Russel is such a cute kid, it is fun to see these pics and get a glimpse into your life. Take care and I love ya. Ps I heard some exciting news about you!!!
Love always
Angie Sue Parker
ps I hope you appreciate the full name LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...