Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time for Mega Catch-up (Yes we're still alive)

So this is the first of many little posts recapping the last... let's see here.. 3 MONTHS. Sorry it's been so long. But we're finally settled into our own apartment in Connecticut with internet and everything, so here it come.

First here are more birthday pictures!



Oh he was so dainty at first
But slowly he got more into it...

... Until he looked drunk off of chocolate cake! Happy Birthday kiddo!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

MEGS!! I've missed you! How are you feeling, how is your pregnancy going this time? I need to make a trip to RI soon (Probably after baby is born). So glad to see an update, I hope you are settling in CT and enjoying it there!

Kate said...

i'm glad you're still alive! i was wondering.... cute pics from russell's bday! i'm excited to read more on what you guys have been up to!

Scottie and Angie said...

Meg,
I miss you so very much, how have you adjusted since the big move?
The pics of Russell are too cute. How is the pregnacy going, are you feeling ok?
Love ya
Angie

hilary w said...

I'm so glad to see another post! I didn't know what happened to you guys! :) I didn't know you were moving to Connecticut...it must be nice to at least be closer to family. And I notice these comments...pregnant?! Yay!

Amanda said...

YEAH! Your are alive. How are you feeling? How are you liking your new place. I should probably just call you.....

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO ADORABLE. I'm excited to see pictures of your new place!

Anonymous said...

how was the move. its totally different with a baby. hope your doing well. congrats on being prego. angie told me in her comment.

razzle said...

Hey Meg, I thought that you guys

razzle said...

hey Meg I thought that you guys had disappeared! Glad to know that you are in own place now. How is the pregnancy going for you? How is Russell doing?

Waterspout said...

Def a Caz, but eats like a Boyett. Very adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...