Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Found It!

So yeah, I haven't posted in forever because I haven't gotten around to finding the cord that lets us upload pictures from the camera to the computer, but today I finally found it!

Let me recap the lost time, starting with our summer adventures!

These are out of order, but in this one Grandma and Grandpa Caswell took us all to a Paw Sox game!
Russel liked the music, but got restless after a while, so we changed him into his PJ's and he ran around the whole stadium dancing and entertaining the crowd.


We spent most of our time living with Ben's parents and Russel loved having Ezzie the dog there with all of us.

He also loved the garden. I'm not sure how many of the poor plants he picked before they were ripe. I tried to stop him! Sorry!

We always had so much fun at the beach. Russel would even come in the water with Mom and Dad. He liked it, but you could tell he was nervous too!

Father and son sandals... too precious



Nana and Pop-pop Wilson took us all to the zoo!


The giraffe was the first animal he saw and it was right next to us! If you look close, you can see the pure joy on Russel's face.

2 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

Yay! I love seeing all the pictures! How close are you guys to the border where your living now? is it close to Richmond or Hopkington?

Nancy said...

Thanks for the pictures! You're looking great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...