Meg I always love your posts!!! you made motherhood look so exciting I love love love it!!! Your little boys aren't so little anymore. I can't believe how much Tucker looks like Russel!!! Miss you
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
6 comments:
Hahahaha! I love it! What extreme boys :)
My favorite event is the cage-fighting, haha! Those boys are so cute!
Too cute! I love it! so I heard you guys are buying a house....where exactly is it? John couldnt' remember
One word, DELIGHTFUL!
So cute!
Meg I always love your posts!!! you made motherhood look so exciting I love love love it!!! Your little boys aren't so little anymore. I can't believe how much Tucker looks like Russel!!! Miss you
Post a Comment