Date: August 1, 2009
Time: 9:34 pm
Event: DISASTER
Tucker is fussy. Where is the binks? No one knows.
I go to look in the car and Russel freaks out. He wants outside.
Yes, there is a binkie in the car-seat... and one inside with melt-down man.
Aaahhh, relief as I sit down and give Tucker his security plug.
What is that strange feeling on my arm?
IT'S POOOOOOOOP.
Now what's wrong with my nose?
IT'S BOOGERS (allergies).
So, just picture it. Frantic bath-running with a poopy arm, while trying to manage a crazy itchy nose with the unmentionables flowing freely, while wrangling a naked wiggle worm with poopy all over him.
the end
(thank goodness)
p.s. I found poo camouflaged on my shirt over an hour later. Good news = no poo on white shorts, yay.
Time: 9:34 pm
Event: DISASTER
Tucker is fussy. Where is the binks? No one knows.
I go to look in the car and Russel freaks out. He wants outside.
Yes, there is a binkie in the car-seat... and one inside with melt-down man.
Aaahhh, relief as I sit down and give Tucker his security plug.
What is that strange feeling on my arm?
IT'S POOOOOOOOP.
Now what's wrong with my nose?
IT'S BOOGERS (allergies).
So, just picture it. Frantic bath-running with a poopy arm, while trying to manage a crazy itchy nose with the unmentionables flowing freely, while wrangling a naked wiggle worm with poopy all over him.
the end(thank goodness)
p.s. I found poo camouflaged on my shirt over an hour later. Good news = no poo on white shorts, yay.
3 comments:
Hahaha, I love it. Well, I wouldn't have loved it at the time, but I love how you portray motherhood so honestly and humorously :) It sure is a glamorous job, isn't it?
Laughing, love it!
I love when you find poop on your clothes. Or boogers, your own or your childrens. Or my favorite is when you combine spit up, boogers, and poop and then you take a quick trip to the store and run into someone you know, only to find out later you were covered in bodily fluids.
I am glad you survived LOL.
Post a Comment