We got two feet of snow yesterday and the night before last. I can only imagine what our friends further up the highway (further from the ocean) got. It was awesome. As in how our Heavenly Father is awesome. He made this beautiful place, then just in case we got bored of the regular old beauty, He adds snow to the mix. It was an incredibly beautiful day! Our town is so magical blanketed in so much snow.
Ben and I sat on the couch last night as the boys watched Frosty the Snowman. We talked about how much we love the masses of snow. I surprised myself with how much I love it. See the goofy smile on my face? We decided that the snow was usually just pesky in Rhode Island. Except for when it first fell and you could play in it, it just got slushy or icy and gross and made travel on the highways dangerous. Living in Seward, we don't often have to go anywhere, so we just get to enjoy the snow!
So yesterday we got out our snowshoes and put the skis on the stroller and headed out to try it for the first time. We learned fast that the stroller needed a groomed trail. Ben about died plowing through, so we didn't get far. Then we switched and I pulled it on the trail Ben had already blazed. I said, "What's the big deal, this is easy!" Haha, thanks for doing all the work Ben. I can't wait to get out and try it again.
4 comments:
I don't even know what to say but WOW. You guys are amazing.
You have SKIS for your STROLLER? That is the coolest thing I've ever heard of. I'm glad you're enjoying the snow!
It's just so cool. I can't even imagine the adventure you are living in on a daily basis.
Wow...that last picture is BREATHTAKING! What a beautiful place. Your attitude about snow is good...I wish I felt that way about all the snow we get here in Wisconsin!
Post a Comment