Sometimes Russel likes to have me draw what's in his head when it's too hard for him.
Someday he'll realize it's too hard for mom too...
(Supposed to be a unicorn and princess, yikes)
But just wait, it gets even better:
(Dragon and viking man, Napoleon Dynamite anyone?)
His face was supposed to look like Russel's, but it just looks goofy. Russel sure looks tough though!
Also, Russel says, "I didn't want that kind of dragon. That's not how I wanted it to look."
Yeah... me neither kiddo!
Now our artwork hangs on the fridge to help us laugh!
Now our artwork hangs on the fridge to help us laugh!
3 comments:
Hahaha, I love that he asks you to make it and then criticizes it. I am the worst artist EVER--trust me when I say that yours are way better than mine would be.
I am pretty impressed by your drawings.... luckily Sophie doesn't seem to notice that my drawings are about on par with hers. :)
Ok that is too funny!!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving:)
Post a Comment