This week has been our spring break. Our friends the Packs invited us to stay a night up in Anchorage with them, so we sure did. I don't have pictures because we were too busy having fun (or melting down, or frantically getting shopping done). We went to the Alaska Museum, to Bouncing Bears and hit the hotel pool twice. Lots of fun. We also stocked up on reward activities for Russel (which Tuck gets in on by way of being the little brother). I do have pictures of those:
These pictures are from about 4:30 pm. Just a jammy day! (or week, ya know whatever)
I've been busy filling in on the postal route for a friend in the branch, so I wasn't there nor energetic enough when I was there to enforce the wearing of clothes... like I would have anyway! ha!
2 comments:
I see absolutely nothing wrong with a pajama day/week/month, etc! We do it a lot!
Haha I love that last picture :) Oh, and we love pajama days over here, too. :)
Post a Comment