Thursday, June 2, 2011

He Made Me a Memorial Day Mama!

Our big guy Russ just turned 4 on Saturday!  My-oh-my, I can't hardly believe it!
He had a great day, kicked off right with a donut breakfast.
DONUTS!

 Hahahahaha, look at that face!  He's thinking, "Ok, now that I've nibbled on that huge one with sprinkles, I need to start eating another one!"


Then it was on to some iPhone games to ward off any over-excited-but-having-to-wait-for-birthday-fun tantrums.


Next we had a play-date with Russel's friend Ronan.  They all watched some Bolt, played with creatures and superheroes and ate lunch, then played outside at Ronan's.


After Ronan went home it was present time!  Thanks to all who sent presents and cards!


Russel's alien cake.  He designed it himself.  Can you see the glasses?


Tucker was ready and waiting to help blow out the candles, lol!



Happy Birthday my beautiful boy!  I'm glad you had a good day and you are so big!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, happy birthday, little man! He looks so old, especially with those handsome glasses :) And I love Tucker's valiant efforts to blow out the candles, hahaha :)

taryn said...

Happy birthday Russ!! He is just adorable with those glasses. I wore glasses when I was his age too! The cake is just perfect. You are such a fun momma!

Erin said...

Happy Bday Russ! I can't believe he is FOUR already! Where does the time go? Looks like he had a fantastic birthday. Miss you guys! (I think our boys would have a blast together...someday I hope!)

maynardmoments said...

What a cute cake! Sounds like the perfect Birthday for a 4 yr old.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...