Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bloom

Bloom
Have you all heard of Bloom?  I love it.  It's a blog for young mothers that is comforting during the hard times and inspirational during the good.  Today you can check me out there!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You rock!! I tried to comment, but I"m not totally sure it got it... but I loved your post. So beautiful and thoughtful.

Happy Harrison said...

Hi there! I don't know if you remember me from the old Stonewood 5th ward, but I love the post you wrote over at Bloom!! Everything you said was just great. Thanks for your thoughts.

taryn said...

You are the best writer! Very insightful and uplifting to read. My little one is currently pushing my pace, and I hope I can adapt and pick up the tempo! Amazing what kids so little can teach you.

Kate said...

I just read the post you had on Bloom, and I so needed to hear it. I am stumbling all over the place trying to adjust to a newborn and a toddler. Like you said, I can do this newborn stuff just fine, but I have no idea what I'm doing with my toddler! But it's funny how just 2.5 years ago, I was struggling with a newborn. Life definitely has a way of stretching us so we can handle more than we could previously. You definitely have a writing talent, and thank you for sharing it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...