Monday, January 16, 2012

"No Fanks"

Something else the boys have done recently is enjoy their first session of swim lessons.  They had their good friend Ronan, a veteran swimmer, there to show them the ropes.  Russ did great and Tuck was all over the place.  That's the lifeguard sitting on the steps right next to Tucker, because he apparently doesn't understand the concept of danger whatsoever!

 Russ was so proud of himself for walking around in "the deep part" at the bottom of the stairs without holding on to anything!
Tucker kept going in and out of the pool to tell me he was all wet and give me a high-five.



Russel enjoyed being rescued by his little brother and using the pool noodles.  I could tell he felt so big being out in the pool on his own with just a noodle!
And when it was Tucker's turn with their ridiculously awesome teacher, whenever she asked him to do something, he would politely say, "No fanks".  Lol

3 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

hey, at least he was polite! We are taking the kids to the Y here and they love it! Its so much fun to see them learning to love the water!

maynardmoments said...

So cute! Your boys are a crack up. Glad to see that they enjoy the water.

Scottie and Angie said...

LOl that is too funny about the "no fanks" and being so polite what great kids you have! I love that you have them in swim lessons!!! I always looked forward to them as a little kid and then loved teaching them once I got older.
It was great to see you in UT, now all I have to do is wait until Sept and then I get to see you again!!! Just can't wait:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...