We chopped down another beautiful tree from our Chugach National Forest!
We like the natural Charlie Brown-esque look they bring.
The boys had so much fun pulling out all the decorations... Ooohing and Aaaahing at all the little beauties and finding out which ones were too heavy for our sweet little tree.
And apparently pretending to be Santa's reindeer!
And we had a good laugh because we still don't have a tree topper, but Ben did find an angel to put on top of the tree...
It's an ornament I made when I was 4 in the shape of an angel with a little picture of me for the face. Lol, as if...
But somehow I managed to wake up at the perfect time, just after Santa finished all his hard work, to get this shot of what awaited the boys as they slumbered. And they both actually slept until almost 8 am! I know this won't last much longer with Russ so I'm enjoying it while I can!
------------------------------------------------------------
And now presenting.... The Bump!
19 Weeks
Of course it took seeing my college roommate Angie to get the first baby bump photo. She's the picture queen. She's due 2 MONTHS before me and his half my size, lol. And I stole this picture off her blog, thanks Ang!
And here's 23 weeks.
He's growing! It's so fun right now because he's just the right size for Ben and I to feel him kicking and doing flips. He's got enough room to move around, but is big enough to feel little body parts. I LOVE it!

1 comment:
Meg! I am sooo bummed I couldn't make it Angie's shower to see you!!! You look so great and I love reading your blog, your boys are growing up so much- can you believe it has been over seven years since I
met you at Liberty Square?! crazy! Hope this pregnancy is treating you ok, your family couldn't be cuter!
Post a Comment