This is Tucker:
He is such a sweet kid (as long as he's not throwing a fit). And a cute little guy. I mean, does it get any better than riding circles on his bike with training wheels, giant helmet, and a cape?
Oh yeah it does, throw his puppy in there too!
This puppy, for all the headaches, is pretty funny.
The places I find her in!
CAUGHT!
And Tina and Tucker have a love/hate relationship for sure. She is relentless with that poor boy, but he gets her back too!
But whatever he does, she's right there by his side!
The other day I was on the phone with Ben's mom and Tucker very politely (not really) told me to "pause" his poor Gramma, so he could tell me something oh so important...lol
He still says "mine" instead of "my". For example, he would say "Where's mine ball?" or "Is that mine milk?"
He is obsessed with all sports, especially basketball, baseball or T-ball, bowling and ping-pong.
Every night at dinner, he'll take about 2 bites then ask, "Can I be full?" Both boys ask this and every night we tell them that being full isn't something you can ask for!
I love my little Tucker guy! And Tina too, even if their fighting drives me nuts!
1 comment:
I was THRILLED to find new posts!! The boys are so ridiculously cute and Grayson is just a show stopper with that beautiful hair, curly or not!! We miss you guys soooooo much!!!
Post a Comment