Monday, May 13, 2013

Some more before and afters

I tell ya, it sure is easy to get cute pictures of this kid!
It's funny for me to look back and see how long his hair was!
He really was starting to look like a girl, but all my mother eyes could see were beautiful curls that I just couldn't say good-bye to for a good long while.  




But when it started to look like I needed to go buy some of that spray to help get the tangles out of little girls' long hair, I finally came out of denial and said it was time to cut the hair already.

Unfortunately, it wasn't only traumatic for Mama:


But it wasn't anything a bath with big brothers couldn't fix!

The crazy thing is, not only did the curls disappear, but his hair is a completely different color now!
I truly had an adjustment period!
One of the little girls in Primary even asked me one day when I was holding Gray where my curly haired baby was, lol.
But his hair is still BEAUTIFUL.  As my mom says, women would pay big bucks to get his golden blonde color.


All I know is to me, I look at him and the rest of my family and there's nothing better in my entire existence.


2 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

He is so stinking cute! I'm so glad your back to posting!

Scottie and Angie said...

LOVE IT Meg!!!!!!!!!! Your boys are so cute, some girls (maybe Maddie??? are going to be really REALLY lucky one day, Do you believe in arranged marriages???) I loved the before and after pictures too...oh yes and the bath pics! All soooooooooo priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...