So when I was feeling better, we decided we'd go somewhere close by. We ended up finding a great spot in the Uinta National Forest up Spanish Fork Canyon and set up camp.
Here's our campsite
Another view of the campsite, with the river in view. Ben took Russel down to the river, which was moving decently fast and was FREEZING!! Russel didn't care, he wanted to swim and splash in it while our feet were tingling and going numb!
YUM! We cooked foil dinners the first night, which Ben did an amazing job on (I've never had such good foil dinners) and of course we roasted marshmallows, which obviously Russel enjoyed!
When it was coming close to bed time and we were faced with the reality of the night-time cool down and trying to get Russel to sleep in a tent.... we decided to just go home! LOL
2 comments:
Did you really just go home? That is too funny! I've been tempted to do that, too. I don't like camping with babies!
How fun! We've been wanting to go on a camping trip, but we don't have any "camping supplies" (ie, tent and sleeping bags) It looks like you guys found a good spot!
Post a Comment