I don't know who was more excited, Ben or Russel. Yup, Ben invested in his first motorcycle this summer! We found a great deal and it gets 70 miles to the gallon, so he rides it to work everyday. It's always a treat when Russel gets to hitch a ride around the driveway! Now every time Russel hears a motorcycle go by, he gets excited and says "cycle".
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
2 comments:
I'm so glad you found your camera cord. I was dying not knowing what was going on with you guys. Hope you're enjoying Connecticut. :)
YES! Now both our hubbies are sexy bike owners! Ramon has been riding for over 4 years now and loves it. He has a sport bike and I call it his mistress. He is seriously obsessed. Anyway, you're about to have a baby soon! I wanna see some updates on that and I heard you are having another boy! I love it! Boys rule!! Glad to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment