We dressed Russel up as the cutest garden gnome ever! We sewed his costume ourselves and were so proud of it.
With Dad and very pregnant Mom. He probably doesn't look so happy because we're not trick-or-treating anymore. He caught on to it fast and had a blast. At one house the girl who answered the door had to run back upstairs to get the candy and Russel was crying and banging on the door while she was gone!
With Grandma and Grandpa Caswell and Great-grandpa Benoit. At another house we stopped at, they had dogs and little kids, so Russel invited himself right in. I guess he wasn't feeling too shy that night!
Ben's friend John gave us a hard time about not dressing Russel up as something scary, so this one's for him.
Now that is one SCARY GNOME.
3 comments:
Hey! Did I miss a pregnancy announcement post? It is possible... a lot gets past me in my state of sleep deprivation... :) Congrats! Boy? Girl? You look fabulous. I hope things are going really well! Two kiddos is a lot of fun. Crazy sometimes. But really cool always.
That Gnome costume deserves a ribbon! So cute and creative!
That is the cutest halloween costume i have ever seen- nice job! Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Oh I am so very happy you posted, it has been too long!!! I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. I loved your pictures, Russel was so very cute!!!
GIRL YOU HAVE TO BE DUE SOON!!! If I am right it's in two weeks right??? I think you look so very good for almost being due... I miss you very much and I think about you often.
I love you and will have to chat with you soon and hear how everything is going.
Love,
Angie
tell ben congrats on the bike 70 to the gallon is amazing!!!
Post a Comment