what the heck!!! You had your baby, and it is a boy??? I had no idea, congrats that is so exciting, I hope everything went well. Love you and I am so happy for you. Iwill call you soon angie
Congratulations! I haven't been on people's blogs in forever so I was shocked to see that you had your baby! He is so beautiful! Your little family is so adorable. I can't wait to see more updates!
Congrats Meg! Tucker is so cute. I hope that everything is going well and that the new little guy sleeps decently! That's great they were both sleeping at the same time in this post! Adam is now 8 months. I can't believe how fast time flies.
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
9 comments:
what the heck!!! You had your baby, and it is a boy??? I had no idea, congrats that is so exciting, I hope everything went well. Love you and I am so happy for you. Iwill call you soon
angie
Your little guys are so sweet! I can't believe you have 2 children. You are the cutest mom ever!
p.s. thanks for your nice note. i miss you too!
Congratulations! I haven't been on people's blogs in forever so I was shocked to see that you had your baby! He is so beautiful! Your little family is so adorable. I can't wait to see more updates!
Hope you had a merry Christmas and that you are adjusting to motherhood the second time around.Love and miss you
angie
Wow mom of two beautiful family.
Congrats Meg! Tucker is so cute. I hope that everything is going well and that the new little guy sleeps decently! That's great they were both sleeping at the same time in this post! Adam is now 8 months. I can't believe how fast time flies.
Oh that's awesome, I am signed in as James. This is really Jenny!
Naps are good. Very Very good. How are you? Is your phone number the same? I'd like to call you sometime to catch up!
Post a Comment