So, in case anyone didn't know... we're having a baby soon! Very soon actually...
I'm technically due on the 3rd, but I went to the doctor today and learned that I'm already 4 cm dilated! Who gets to 4 cm before going into labor? Unheard of by me, but I guess I like to accomplish things that don't seem possible sometimes.
Anyway, the point of this post is to let anyone who cares know that if I don't go into labor tonight, I'm scheduled for an induction at 7:30 in the morning. Russel's little brother will be here very soon! Wish me luck :)
I Do Now
6 days ago
9 comments:
Luck! I hope all goes well. I miss my friend in these boring intern classes. Ben, where are you? I hope your internship is great and you guys love being back out east. I would love being back by my mommy, but such is life. Have a healthy boy very soon and you be safe Megan.
Heather Collins
Good luck!! I'm sure everything will go well. Be sure to post pictures when you get a time to breathe!!!! (so, in 6 months :) )
Yay! I hope everything goes well! Good luck!
We'll be thinking of you guys and anxiously awaiting the news that everyone made it through unscathed. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy.
Wow, Russel is going to have a little playmate soon. How fun! Good luck with everything Meg! Congrats!
Oooh! And it's a boy! I don't think that I even knew that! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to pictures!
YAY! Congrats early, good luck, hope you have a super speedy labor! Can't wait to see pictures! Do you need anything????
holy cow!!! i had no idea you guys were expecting again! i hope that everything goes smoothly, and i'm excited to see pictures of your new little one!
Meg!!!!!!! I started a blog!!! And now I get to stalk you!! I hope delivery and everything goes well. Seriously I miss you a lot. I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment