Friday, December 5, 2008

Tucker!

Tucker Delph Caswell is finally here! He was born December 2 at 5:05 pm after a wonderfully easy labor and delivery. He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 21 inches long... almost exactly the same size as Russel!

Before... he was way out there. This is right before we left for the hospital. Notice how my maternity shirt doesn't even fit anymore

His very first picture

His lips were really swollen and this pic highlights that



Our new family!

Two adoring Grandmothers

He knows Dad's voice

At home, beginning our new life!

17 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

So cute!

Lesley said...

Congrats! Tucker is adorable. And horray for a quick, easy labor! What a nice baby. :)

I love that picture of your belly right before Tucker was born. Who knew pregnancy could be so flattering! That little boy looked so cute on you even at 9 months!

Sarah said...

Adorable! Congratulations!

The Thomas Family said...

Congrats!! Danielle & I think he is soooo cute. Thanks for the pics so soon. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We love you guys.

Lisa said...

He is so precious!! What a doll. I'm glad everything went well.

Isn't it terrible when even maternity clothes don't fit? That's when you know you've gotta get that baby out :)

Kate said...

aww, he is a sweetie! congrats! i'm so glad that it all went smoothly! good luck adjusting to having two!

Nancy said...

So cute! He looks like he's pouting! Not happy about that bath ;)

Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable. Your whole new little family is adorable. I am so glad to hear that the labor/delivery went easy for you!! I really really hope the transition with the new little one goes well. I will try and give you a call in a week or so when things calm down. Good luck!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS Meg! He is adorable and I can't believe how amazing you looked just before you had him! Just a basketball, nothing else! A little jealous but I'll be alright. :-) How is Russel with the baby? I can't wait to see more pictures and hear updates on life with two!

Anonymous said...

He is just a perfect little one! Thanks for sharing all the pics!

The McBrides said...

Congradulations! He is so cute, i am so glad that your labor and delivery went so well- it gives me hope! What a great addition to your darling family!

Eric and Laura said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats! Glad everything went well. Hopefully we'll make it out to your neck of the woods before the kids graduate from college. :)

Ben & Bethany Fuller said...

I love his chubby cheeks and his swollen lips, it adds to his adorableness. Can't wait to see you guys. Megan you look so happy in the pix to have him out of you!!! :) Love you guys

Happy Harrison said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I am in your old ward (stonewood 5th/orchard creek) I stumbled on your blog through Nancy's.
I can't believe you are a mother of two now! I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope they'll BOTH be good sleepers. :)
Tucker is so cute!
Congratulations!

razzle said...

Hey Meg!! What a wonderful package you got! He is adorable. I'm so glad that everything went smoothly for you and the baby. That's the best news. You guys are good looking family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...