Don't you just automatically think of Utah when I say that?
We had a jam-packed and wonderful trip. We even had a birthday party for Russel/family night. Family is the best, we absolutely loved seeing everyone again.
We had a jam-packed and wonderful trip. We even had a birthday party for Russel/family night. Family is the best, we absolutely loved seeing everyone again.
Aren't those the cutest little piggies you've ever seen, even with the ouchies?
(And those are water balloons)
Everyone got in on some dunking (dunking?!) bobbing for apples.
Daddy cheating...
I wonder who taught Dad to cheat.
4 comments:
I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun, especially with the donuts and apples (cheating, cheating, shame shame!) Yay for hanging out with family!
Congratulations to Ben (and to you, too, of course)! Happy Birthday to Russel--why do these kiddos keep getting older?!
And I love that family picture at the bottom! So cute!
Awesome pictures! I love your family picture especially--I can just tell the kids are wiggly, which I'm sure is true to life :)
And are those hanging doughnuts? Freaking awesome.
NO WAY!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I would ask how things are going, but by the looks of it, things are great! You are going on my blogroll right now!
Post a Comment