...With these pictures
Can you even believe how disgusting this is?
Time: 6pm
Date: 5/22/09
Location: Narragansett Beach
Friday was the only nice day of Memorial Day weekend. Obviously the beach would be crowded with co-eds all day. We thought we'd go for a walk on the beach at the end of the day.
The carnage we witnessed is a testament to this generation.
The garbage cans were NOT full.
Disgusting, lazy, zero class, total apathy, destructive and disrespectful.
A few words that come to mind.
6 comments:
That totally ticks me off. Seriously people!
Okay seriously, that's really crappy and immature. I'm not even a huge nature person--but I AM a huge "keeping public places clean for the rest of us to enjoy, your selfish bozos" person. Sheesh.
Completely agree with you, absolutely ridiculous. At first when I saw the pictures of the beach I was thinking you were going to say the problem was that it has been so cold no one has been on the beach, but I guess that one weekend in May was nice!
That's awful!
As true lovers of Narragansett Beach, Kate, Jeff and I all let out exclamations of shock and dismay when we saw these pictures. It makes me sooo mad. These people need to come to washington and see the cruddy, rocky beaches with no sand and water that is too cold to swim in even in July, and maybe they wouldn't take what they have for granted. Seriously, I'd come clean it all up myself if it meant I could stick my feet in that water and lay out on the warm sand. *sigh*
Wow that is totally gross!!! I can't believe people do that to our amzing beaches!!!
Post a Comment