How lame that I have to spend my 100th post apologizing to my friends. I think that just may say something about me....
But I am sorry my dear friends, for being such a tease. I had perfectly laid plans to see you while I was all the way out there in Utah. But even the perfectly laid plans don't always work out. I forgot to factor in my Benjamin's stress level.
I ended up sending Ben to Provo alone so he could actually get last minute work done without the kiddies.
Then I ended up being able to go down to Provo that day with my in-laws, but it worked out that I could attend his defense and I hope you will forgive me for taking that opportunity. I just had to be there when they told him he passed and all his hard-work and my periodic single mothering were worth it.
And he did pass! And that moment was wonderful when the weight was lifted from our shoulders.
And I just have to say that I am sooo proud of my Ben. He worked so hard. And I am thankful to our Heavenly Father. His hand in getting this thesis done in time is so obvious to me. Ben must be headed on to really make a difference in some kids' lives because it is miraculous the strength and speed with which he has finished his degree. Good job Ben, I love you!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
3 comments:
Wow, what a relief that must be! Congrats on being DONE!!
I understand! Really. I am sad I didn't get to see you, but there will be other times! I am excited for Ben, and you! Congrats.
I totally understand too. Congrats to Ben! I am really glad you got to be there to congratulate him! Don't feel bad about not getting to see us. I did the same thing when I went home to Texas. I had told my friends that I would be coming and we could all get together, and then I got horrible back pain (from my kidney) and we were so jam packed with activities with family that it just didn't happen. All is well! I do hope to see you again one day :)
Post a Comment