Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Now Here's What's Been Up in Utah

Last night we made a little "Russel-size" jack-o-lantern. It came out so well! Russel got to help cut it out, then we roasted the seeds and made rice krispy treats.


I think this is what Russel thinks he really looks like.


Our first day here we were greeted by the first real live praying mantis I've ever seen.

Russel had fun watering the concrete and the mantis was like, "Helloooo, over here, I'm roasting!"

Tucker's been climbing on everything. Yeah, we had to get a new gate.

And the poor guy got stung by a bee. Right next to his right eye. He was MISERABLE.


Oh yeah, and today when I came downstairs after my shower Russel says,
"Mama, you look so handsome!"
Never has the word handsome made me feel so good!

5 comments:

Amy said...

It's so nice to see you back!! I hope everything is going well and that you guys are transitioning back into Utah. I'm sooo jealous. I saw a glimpse of that lovely Utah sky in the picture of Russell watering the patio, and thought I would cry. Miss you!!

Megan said...

We miss you guys. Haven't had nearly as many laughs :). We both chuckled pretty hard when we saw that picture of Tucker on the gate!! I hope our paths cross again some day :)

Josh & Teddie said...

We miss you! Glad to see it looks like everything is going wonderful though! The pumpkin was awesome! and Tucker sure is a little monkey on that fence huh? Hope your meeting/remeeting lots of fun people and Ben likes his job a lot! Pam keeps me updated on you guys!

Scottie and Angie said...

That is an impressiave pumpkin you carved!!! I can't believe how grown up Russel is!

Lisa said...

I didn't know you guys moved! When was this?? How's Utah treating you??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...