Tucker just learned both of these tricks instantly, at the same time last night. It blew my mind! He morphed from a baby to a person right before my eyes.
I can't believe how big they are too. I love that Tare commented on Biggest Loser because I was going to say the same thing!!! Great minds must think alike LOL. Miss you. IT was fun to hear your voice too in the video!
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
2 comments:
Standing and clapping! What a cutie. I hate how fast they grow, but at the same time each new stage is so exciting! And Russell is so adorable too!
And I love that biggest looser is on in the background, i like to watch that show :)
I can't believe how big they are too. I love that Tare commented on Biggest Loser because I was going to say the same thing!!! Great minds must think alike LOL. Miss you. IT was fun to hear your voice too in the video!
Post a Comment