Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hooray, You're 1!

Today is Tucker's Birthday.
And the poor guy is sick.
(We all are really, but it's not bad)
I can't believe my second baby is already a year old.
And he sure is still my baby!

Welcome to the world

1 Month

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

10 Reasons We Love Tucker:

1. He is a happy boy
2. He is sensitive
3. He loves to cuddle
4. He sleeps in his own bed all night long
5. He loves his big brother
6. He throws cute little 1 year old tantrums, laying his head on the floor pitifully, waiting for someone to come give him compassion.
7. He growls with us
8. He likes to dance
9. He is a good eater
10. He is a beautiful child of God who helps make our home a happy place.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, little man!! I love the progression of pictures. How do they grow up so FAST??

Anonymous said...

That was fast! Clarkie will be 1 on Tuesday! It's amazing how the time flies. Hope you guys are good!

The McBrides said...

Happy Birthday Tucker! that year sure went by fast! He is the cutest little man!

Scottie and Angie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tucker dear!!! I can't believe he is two, it seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were expecting!!! So exciting. I loved the naked pic....so cute and modest at the same time LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...