I have those moments all too frequently. I laugh at myself now cuz I was so convinced before I had children that everything would be in my control. Ha! Your house is adorable, by the way. Love it! I also love the sunshine streaming through the windows. I could definitely do with some of that right now.
We are Ben, Megan, Russel, Tucker and Aly. Megan is the keeper of this blog.
We are a little silly, a little crazy, a little rough around the edges. We are serious about trying to be better every day and we're learning along the way. We love each other, we love our family and friends, and most of all we love Christ and our Heavenly Father.
Let's all enjoy the journey!
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it. We've all had those moments. Well, maybe not exactly THAT (his smile is too precious), but similar ones ;)
I have those moments all too frequently. I laugh at myself now cuz I was so convinced before I had children that everything would be in my control. Ha! Your house is adorable, by the way. Love it! I also love the sunshine streaming through the windows. I could definitely do with some of that right now.
Experience is the best teacher, right? How else is he supposed to believe that knife is sharp?
Post a Comment