
This book is instantly so dear to my heart. At first, I thought I was enjoying it because I could relate to it on a somewhat face value level. Then, I began enjoying it because I could relate on a much deeper, life lessons learned kinda level. I sobbed at the end because I realized it had taught me so much about life, love, strength and happiness.
If you are a woman and have not read this book, you NEED to!
I can not even tell you all how much I love it right now.
6 comments:
Awesome, I am always up for a great book! I will take this one with me on my trip in May, thanks for the recommendation!
I'm adding it to my list. Can't wait!
I love to hear book suggestions!
It was so good to see you and your cute boys! Thanks for letting us come over and dirty all your dishes and make you get the pack and play out and set up and then not use it. I still feel bad about that!
Oh and I forgot to tell you that Angie says hello and she misses you! If you see this Ang, don't be mad at me :)
I am always looking for a good book. I will try this one for sure. Thanks!
LOL Tare I did see it, but I am not mad at all. I just think it's cute she posted that on your blog Meg LOL. Still laughing out loud. Anyways I am putting this book on my to read list as well. I am always up for a good book.
Thanks for the recommendation! I actually just picked it up at the library yesterday because I saw your goodreads review!
Post a Comment