Yes, we are finally caving and going private.
Yes, that means that some of you will have to figure out how to log into our blog.
But let me tell you why.
Our friends the Maynards are one of the best families we know.
They use their blog as a family scrapbook, so they write thoroughly about their experiences and how they feel.
Well, one day Mom Maynard (who's prego) had a fit of "nesting" induced cleaning, which all got ruined by the dog going crazy through the house. Now Mom Maynard has a very painful medical condition that cannot be solved until after the baby is born, so spending 4 hours cleaning is a big deal.
So she got mad and wrote about how she was mad at the dog and made it go outside. Next thing you know, there are animal rights activists harassing them, entire forums on the internet about their family, and crazies threatening them.
So Ben says, you better make our blog private, because I don't want to threaten anyone's lives.
There ya go.
SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES SO YOU CAN STILL SPY ON US!
comment or email or call, whatever.
(If I know you personally of course)
Please don't let this deter you from our blog, we still love you all!
I Do Now
6 days ago
16 comments:
I've been thinking of going private lately too. There seem to be quite a few crazies out there. I support protecting your family, but I still want to spy on you :)
tarynhansen@rocketmail.com
We want to keep spying, too! But I hate putting my email out there, so I will be cryptic with "(husbands name)and(wife's name)@gmail.com"
me too!
lesleylarson at gmail
Megan, I'm a lurker at your blog so I'd love to be able to read it! I don't know if I ever sent you an invitation to our private blog, but I'm more than willing to if you want me to! My email is babydollkate22(a)hotmail(dot)com.
me three!
heatherhoen at gmail
Sad that people are so dumb. You know I want to keep reading, for sure!
we still want to see you guys! Probably easier to send it to Josh's email since thats who I started the blog with (josh.pesch@gmail.com) I think we may go private at some point in the near future too, sad that you have to even think about it though huh?
I want on the list! natbergin@gmail.com
Please? :)
lisa.badal at gmail. Totally understand. My friend is a professional blogger, and her real blog about how difficult it is to deal with other people's judgments of her autistic child got "Stumbled Upon," and oh my goodness. It got blown WAY out of proportion. Sad day.
Your blog make me so happy so I would love to keep reading it!! meghuff1787@gmail.com
OH my gosh that is crazy. carlyrae21@juno.com love you guys
Wow...that's actually the first legitimate reason I've heard for going private. Creepy! hwertz@gmail.com
I didn't know you had a blog! It is ADORABLE! I love it. Good idea to go private. I hope some good can come from what happened to us..at least some prevention of that happening to anyone else.
We would love to keep checking up on you guys.
runorbust@gmail.com
Don't leave me out either!!! I want to still spy on you too!!!
Email address would be helpful huh?
angiesueparker@gmail.com
I love reading your blog - my e-mail is yzbubba@sbcglobal.net
Co Jacklin
Post a Comment