Russel can use anything to make himself into a bat or a tiger
(he's using a piece of packing paper to be a bat in this case)

Tucker is still flexible and I don't even know how he ended up like this!

Russel's "tricks"

(potty training=days with no clothes on)

Tucker is very talented at making messes with food.

Also, a few days ago Russel decided he could go potty all by himself. I think he's reached a new level of maturity because since then he's tried to go potty without help whenever possible, he wants to try everything by himself, and he's just a little bit more reasonable, which makes us all happier! Oh happy day!
4 comments:
I think that motherhood is kind of like Boy Scouts, you earn different badges for different things. You have certainly earned the Potty Training badge. Wear it proudly!! It's good to see updates on your talented children, who obviously inherited their talents from some pretty awesome parents!
Your boys are so stinking CUTE! I love the pictures. And WOW he just potty trained himself, huh? That rocks! I am so terrified of potty training. I often joke that I'm not going to potty train Jonathan until he says, "Mommy, I want to poo in the potty, please." ;)
you are definitely raising some talented young men! Look at all that potential for greatness!
Lots of fun talents. What a cute post. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment