The Packs are the family that let my scruffy looking husband and brother-in-law stay in their 5th wheel when they drove our belongings up in June. Then they let us stay in it again when we flew in and let us borrow their car and trailer to help with the move... all while they were on vacation in Utah. They've already been great friends to us. Here I am with Cindy:
(Also proof that I am actually in Alaska too)
They have an 8 year old girl, Kamryn, and a 5 year old boy, Noah, who get along great with our boys. They are silly:
It's really cool because you can hike right up next to the glacier and the views from there are great too:
That stroller is our new stroller. It is awesome. It can be a jogging stroller, a trailer to pull behind a bike, or a sled to pull behind cross country skis. We did some extreme strollering to get it up there. As much as I love it, I think I'll leave it home next time.
This picture looks fake and makes me laugh:
4 comments:
That is so epically awesome. Maybe we'll come visit you one day when we have enough money to get to Alaska (hahahahaha...money!). :) Anyway...it looks like you're having a great time and I'm so happy that Cindy was there to help you move. I think the church is so awesome like that--there's just always someone available to help out!
Looks like you landed in a great spot... with lots of water. Will be watching for future posts.
So freakin' awesome!!! I can't wait to come visit you guys! Are the packs any relation to Mom and Dad's college friends? You'll have to check with Mom on that because I only remember the name of one of their kids, Brad. (He dated one of my roommates briefly back in the late 80's.)Anyway, way to take advantage of the light while it lasts! I'm totally impressed and that has to be THE coolest stroller ever! We still think of you guys on Wednesdays! Miss you soooo much!
Alaska is so beautiful! I am happy to see you have a friend already. Your boys are so cute Meg! Also I think their bedroom is adorable.
Post a Comment