here...
...for this!
That's our first real Christmas tree and we got it for FUH-REEEEE!
We just had to go into the national/state? forest and be 450 ft from any roads or trails etc. It was freezing, but fun. And the boys were so patient once they got over being in the cold. We couldn't pull their ski-stroller into the forest, so the boys and I waited
While Ben hiked all over to find the perfect tree!
(can you see him?)
Our tree ended up being down in the valley, so Ben broke out the super-strength to haul the thing up a very steep hill. We're glad he made it. Just so our house can look pretty for Christmas.
Also, we're having Christmas two weeks early, so we have an excuse to get a tree before Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
So jealous! I'm trying to convince Brady that we should get a real tree this year. Its not working. Yours is beautiful!
Awesome tree! I have always wanted to go out and cut one down, but there really isn't anywhere to do that here. It looks so pretty in your home. Why Christmas two weeks early? Sounds fun.
How do you stay warm? I am so whimpy now that we are in Washington. It gets 45 degrees outside and I'm cranking up the heat. Sheesh.
The tree is beautiful, truly. Especially because of how you got it. What a magical place you live in.
And Christmas two weeks early? Are you going to RI for Christmas? So jealous if you are.
What a cute tree!! I've never had a real tree. Why are you having Christmas 2 weeks early?
I am green. With envy. We had to pay for ours. Too much. Where are you going for Christmas? I am guessing RI?
I'm freezing just looking at your pictures :)
The tree is beautiful! I Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment