Monday, November 14, 2011

Angels?

Update: Ben said this post was too vague, so... I'm talking about the commercial with women walking around in their underwear wearing huge feathery wings.  And I try to sing a real Christmas song, like about Jesus and real angels every night at bedtime.  I think there's an FHE lesson involving angels coming up too!
---------------------
I'm hoping the holiday season will help me straighten this one out...

We were watching the Pats game last night when a mother's worst nightmare of a commercial came on.  You know the one I'm talking about.... The victoria's secret commercial.  Ahh!  When you have little boys, you want to cover their eyes in hopes that those fascinations will wait as long as possible. I can imagine when you have little girls, you want to cover their eyes and tell them how beautiful they are just the way they are.

Anyway, before I could divert little Tuck's attention, he cries out excitedly, "ANGELS!".

Ohhhh boy.

2 comments:

Matt Parks said...

Yikes and doh. Bonnie told me before we ever got married to never buy her anything from VS. She is unwilling to support them because of that very thing: their advertising. I can't say I blame her and in fact have come to support her in it.

Do they make those clean-flicking machines for advertisements?

Scottie and Angie said...

LOL that is too funny!!! The joys of being a parent!!! Kids are always watching and learning:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...