Of course I am grateful for so so many things.
Family, the new bean, the gospel, to name a few.
But today, I'm also really thankful I got to eat all of this:
I was taunted with the possibility of not getting to partake of all the Thanksgiving bounty this morning as my OJ made a second appearance.
But my body bounced back after a few prayers asking for a silly thing like being able to eat.
And now I look like this:
HAHahahaha, just kidding, but check these out:
LOL.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Oh man, you crack me up. I said the same prayers as well. It is amazing how much being able to actually eat good food matters.
I thought of you guys when we pulled out our cute snowman complete with snow skiis. The one you gave us when we had Thanksgiving together. That was so fun. Good times!
Post a Comment