Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Thaw


We are finally entering the Spring thaw.  I have no doubt it will be a long process because there are mountains of snow around here, but it's melting!  We are consistently reaching at least 40 degrees and long, sunny or rainy days work wonders on snow.  Notice how our street is black?  It's been white for the last 5 months solid.  It's been a crazy winter and it gives me a glimmer of hope to just see the gravel of the road.  The funny thing is that the first cruise ship of the season is sailing into town on Wednesday.   What are those poor people going to do in our town still in the grips of winter?

Saturday, Russ and Dad worked on shoveling the slush from our driveway out to the street to melt.




While they did all the work, I stood around and took pictures.  It felt sooooo good to be outside a little bit.  I've been pretty cooped up!

And Tuck played Wii...
that boy is OBSESSED.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...