To Utah that is!
The kids and I are flying out tomorrow night. Ben will be defending his thesis at BYU on Monday, so to all my Provo area friends:
I'll be there this Sunday evening through Monday afternoon and I'm hoping y'all can keep me company while Ben's off doing his duty!
Also, if that just doesn't work, maybe Thursday? I'll be staying at my sister-in-law's in Layton and maybe we could work something out. Friday and Saturday are full of wedding festivities for Ben's younger sister, so sorry, but I'll be too busy partying those days.
Sorry for the short notice, but I'd love to see everyone, so call me!
I Do Now
6 days ago
5 comments:
Meg!!! I leave for chicago thursday afternoon....and come back monday night....I'm soooo sad I won't be able to see you!!!! You WOULD pick the one weekend I'm gone :)
MEG,
Oh how I wished I still lived in Utah so I could see you when you come! I hope you have a nice time and that you get to see the girls. I will be going out to Utah in July so bummer that we missed each other.
Love you lots and hope you have fun and that Ben does well
loves,
angie
Meg, I don't think I have your number...but I would love to see you. Will you be down towards Provo anytime on sunday or monday? Sunday I have my VT's and Home T's coming over (its the last day of the month so you know), but I would love to go out to lunch or something on Monday. I work so I would just take a lunch break, but only if you were going to be down this way. Let me know! I really want to see you!
Way to go Ben! That is excellent news - and you know what, that will make you the second person from our cohort to defend your thesis :) But don't worry, there will be ~5 more defenses that week and the weeks following.
Have soooooo much fun, congratulate Bethany for us! Good luck to Ben, Im sure he'll do awesome! We'll have to get together when you guys get back!
Post a Comment